Friday, November 19, 2010

far too long . . .

It has been far too long since I paid any attention to my lonely little blog. *pats blog on head* Life has just been insane. But I've been happy and well.

We had a nice Halloween

and the kids got absolute gobs of candy. It was literally insane and, for the first year ever, I felt compelled to buy it off of them to spare their poor teeth.

Now we're gearing up for Thanksgiving next week:


Homeschooling has kept me very busy, but the girls are thriving, making it so very worth it.

My own schooling has also been stealing away my hours. Even painting class has been a source of some stress this semester as I have struggled to find myself there.


I don't even want to try to go back over the past several months and play catch up, but I do want to try keep up, so I'll let go the past and make that my goal.

1 comment: